WireCrafters TA-50 Military Storage Lockers
WireCrafters has manufactured and designed military lockers for years, including products that meet the stringent needs of the military and government agencies. Our TA-50 Military Storage lockers remain one of our most popular products. We make these lockers with heavy materials, ensuring our users see and feel the high-quality construction. Additionally, the lockers have a unique design and feature a contemporary look.
TA-50 Military Storage Lockers Brochure
Inside and Outside Features
Our military lockers usually feature double-hinged doors, which we place on the front of them. For additional security, we use three-point locks. Then, the lockers have rods attached at the top and bottom. Next, our company puts padlock lugs at the center of the doors.
At WireCrafters, we know the inside is just as important as the outside. All military lockers have single clothing rods, which officers may use to hang their uniforms. Users will also find three strong and sturdy coat hooks. To store other items like gear and shoes, we placed a shelf above the rod and hooks. We make the shelves from 16-gauge steel.
The Specs for Standard Size TA-50 Gear Lockers
Each TA-50 locker comes in a stock size of 24 inches deep by 42 inches wide by 78 inches high. Just like our other locker lines, you will find wire mesh on these too. We place 2-inch square 10-gauge mesh on the sides and the front of the locker. You may also opt for 1 ½ 13-gauge metal, which comes flattened and expanded. Furthermore, for the top panel, we use 16-gauge sheet metal with 1 ¼ inch flanges, which we weld. WireCrafters uses the same material for the interior shelves. For the bottom panels, we use 14-gauge steel because it is heavy. The panels measure 4 inches high. For all of our back panels and the three-fourths rods, we use 16-gauge. Additionally, WireCrafters prefers schedule 40 pipe, which we weld to mounting brackets. These brackets measure one-eights by 1 ¼ in size. Finally, the interior back panel features three coat hooks. If you need larger or smaller lockers, we have the resources to make those too.
In addition to supplying other forms of mesh and expanded metal, we can install hatches.
They provide officers another way to store personal goods and gear. Another popular customization method involves putting additional openings in the lockers. If needed, WireCrafters can add more shelving units too.
We recommend ordering fully-assembled lockers if you need to save time. However, you may assemble the lockers yourself. If you decide to put them together yourself, use ceiling panels and a shared wall to reduce out-of-pocket costs.
Key Features At-a-Glance
- To fit your needs, opt for welded or woven wire, along with sheet or expanded metal.
- Decide if you need the angle structure frame or tubing.
- Review our entire line of hinged and sliding doors to create the look and functionality that fits the needs of your military officers.
- Our sliding doors come with our famous tamper-resistant latch.
- The padlock lugs come in a standard size; just choose your type of key lock.
- For safety reasons, you will not have the ability to access the hardware from the exterior of the lockers.
- We use three-eighths mounts because of their heavy size.
- If you need to deviate from our stock lockers, we supply heavy material configurations.
- We built hang bars for items like duffel bags, jackets and coats.
- For more storage space, add folding of fixed shelves.
- We have the expertise to make hatches. Officers use this feature to store items like helmets.
- Order our military storage lockers already assembled or set them up yourself.
Additional System Components:
- Panels and Posts
- Standard Locks
- Custom Locks
- Options and Add ons
- Special Mesh
- Material Specifications
Secured Wine Storage Lockers
As experts in secured storage solutions, product separation, custom fit designs and absolute efficiency, Conveyor & Storage Solutions, Inc. is the partner you need to get your job done right the first time. Along with decades of experience, C&SS is a certified WireCrafters Premier Distributor, trained with their most popular items for lightning quick turnaround and getting you the best prices for all your material handling needs. Discover more in our Case Study: Wine Storage with Secure Wire Lockers of a recent project we completed with WireCrafters storage lockers.