INDUSTRIAL COLLAPSIBLE WIRE BASKETS WorldTainer®
For decades, WorldWide Material Handling has become known for its WorldTainers, the best selling industrial collapsible wire baskets throughout the world. We adhere to a strict set of standards to make our WorldTrainers. In return, our loyal customers have come to rely on the durability, high-quality materials and overall strength of the product. To date, our company still upholds the same values, which has led to distribution and manufacturing centers, along with warehouses, relying on our baskets for their storage needs.
Collapsible and Stackable
Using robotics, we weld together our industrial collapsible wire baskets, which give them the needed strength to adapt to storage applications. After the welding process, we galvanize the containers. Their solid finish holds up to elements like rust and offers protection from normal wear and tear. Furthermore, their unique design makes them easy to store because they collapse. Users may also stack the product too. Both of these methods save space in warehouses. While we keep four standard sizes in stock, our company has the ability to make custom baskets.
WorldTrainer Features and Benefits:
- Our product saves warehouse space because users may stack the baskets or collapse them.
- We make WorldTrainers from high-quality materials, and they have an electrogalvanized finish.
- They feature a standard half front drop gate.
- We offer robotically welded channels, feet, handles and helices.
- All baskets feature a strong locking handle.
- We use 2-gauge steel, which we then weld to 2 inches by 2 inches.
- Our junior one uses 11-gauge steel and measures one-half inch by one-half inch.
If you need something beyond our four stock sizes, we make custom designs and finishes. We keep the following in stock:
- The junior size has measurements of 20 inches deep by 32 inches wide by 22 inches OH.
- The medium size comes in 32 inches deep by 40 inches wide by 34 inches OH.
- The senior size comes in 40 inches deep by 48 inches wide by 36 inches OH.
- The extra-large size comes in 40 inches deep by 48 inches wide by 42 inches OH.
We offer a range of items to help you customize your baskets. Below you will find some optional features to add:
- Label placard – We suggest adding one when you want a company logo or to help organize parts by using the placard to designate part numbers. The standard size is 5 inches by 7 inches, though we have the ability to offer multiple sizes and design patterns.
- Heavy-duty feet – We make these using a 2-piece welded design. We suggest using heavy feet for tough applications and for reducing the possibility of damaging forklifts. In terms of our inventory, our pallet runner bars feature heavy-duty feet.
- Fork stirrups – These stop the baskets from moving around when forklifts handle them.
- Fork pockets – Use these to help forklifts with their steadiness when moving baskets. They have a full-length entry pocket too.
- Runners – These help you store a variety of items within one wire mesh basket. They also add some strength to the base part of the container and keep wire mesh baskets on the pallet racks. We recommend the 4-way directional ones, though they come in many depths and widths; we sell front to rear and left to right ones.
- Dividers – These provide the ability to keep many items in one basket. We offer 4-way directional, front to rear and left to right ones.
- Casters – We make these from polyurethane; they measure 4 inches tall by 2 inches wide. While the standard kind has 2 swivels with a brake feature, and 2 rigid ones, we offer other designs.
- Lids – The removal ones keep objects in place – there is no need for a fixed lid. In contrast, the hinged ones have a fixed basket lid for extra security and containment purposes.