Features of Punchdeck:
- Fire Protection – 50% open area Punch Deck is designed to conform to current fire codes and standards.
- Smooth, Box Friendly Surface – Hand stacked boxes slide on and off easily with no damage. punch deck Punch Deck has no protrusions to catch box surfaces.
- Uniform Strength – Punch Deck is uniformly strong across the entire surface. Punch Deck® has smaller punch deck openings than most wire decks, yet still allows for plenty of air flow and light penetration.
- Extra Secure – Punch Deck fastens to the step beam with tek screws, assuring that no dislodgment of punch deck decks can occur. Improperly placed pallets will not fall through the rack system.
- No Waterfall Edge – Punch Deck is flush with the top of the step beam, allowing for easy labeling on punch deck the face of the beam.
- Attractive Look – Bright, galvanized finish gives your warehouse a sleek, hi-tech look that is easy to maintain. Punch Deck can also be powder-coated in a wide variety of colors.
- Lower Shipping Costs – Up to 3 times more square footage of Punch Deck can be shipped on a single punch deck truck than standard wire decks.
- 3 Thickness – Meets any loading requirement.
- Competitive Pricing – Punch Deck is priced competitively to similar products.
Extra Secure and Smooth Surface.
Punchdeck suited for archive storage, bulk storage, retail point-of-purchase, furniture, carpeting, boxed items and bagged goods.